1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

???? - 7th Dragon III Code: VFD (USA)

kwhite May 13, 2016

1. kwhite

kwhite Active Member

7th Dragon III Code: VFD
    [​IMG]

Release Date: Q2 16
    Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
    Region: US
    Size: 1.60 gigs packed <---> 2.09 gigs unpacked
    Password: ChaosControl
    Openload link
    NB: Openload has a lot of ads but an unparalleled free download speed. Please use ad-blocking tools such as adblock plus while visiting the site
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

derkyn, sam luu, MgBanyar and 122 others like this.
  2. psykoako

psykoako Member

I thought this game is due til 7/12/16.

Thanks for the upload!

Can you confirm if it's CTR-BD7E-USA?

3. kwhite

kwhite Active Member

There was a leak sometime last week that resulted in this release. I was totally surprised as well, but it looks like localization has been finished and the game has essentially 'gone gold'
    From all reports, it's the real deal, but it is not yet working on SKY3DS+ (which is what I have) since the template data has not yet been updated (I intend to send all the data to SKY3DS sometime this week so they can have the proper files).

4. gamecaptor

gamecaptor Active Member

Hum, I'm curious to see if the retail release will be different.

5. Ferrocianeto

Ferrocianeto New Member

Is this working on Sky3DS+?