1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Access eShop Including Downloads - N3DS -

Superman Nov 14, 2015

1. Superman

Superman Chaos Legend Staff Member Administrator

This is my first attempt at a guide, i provide no warranty or guarantee and you make these modifications at your own risk (this will only affect your emuNAND so is reversible anyway)

Credits to my friend
    eize for the pointers

What you need...

:: A EURO N3DS with emuNAND on 9.5 (You can use this guide on other regions but need to source your own
    Nver and Cver files)
    :: A NNID must be registered in your emuNAND
    :: Cubic Ninja installed on your emuNAND
    :: The latest NinjHax 2.5 installed and saved in Cubic Ninja
    :: Hans installed in your Homebrew Launcher

Follow these instructions...

Boot into your emuNAND and install the latest N3DS
    Nver and Cver files* with DevMenu

*You can download them here https://mega.nz/#!9coUTKgI!iCFdETLdCmCrJwaPp8pHi_76oxpFsdlTviAGOKQTZm8

Reboot your N3DS and go back into your emuNAND, if you access System Settings it will show your Version as 10.3.0-28 (Don't worry this is quite normal and because you are in emuNAND can be reversed if needed)

Make sure you are in emuNAND and launch Cubic Ninja to load the Homebrew Launcher (2.5 payload)

In the Homebrew Launcher select Hans and when in Hans select the eShop (you can move through the app's by using right and left)

Region -> EUR
    Firmware Spoof -> Yes
    N3DS CPU Clock -> 804Mhz
    Save configuration -> Yes

(With the configuration now saved the next time you enter Hans via emuNAND/CN/HBL you just select eShop and away you go !!)

Finally you press Ok to access the eShop

You can now access eShop and also download content as well, i tested it on Steel Diver becuase it was FREE

IMPORTANT: You could use this same guide for other region's but you will need to source your own
    Nver and Cver files

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Great guide [MENTION=3]The Mad Stuntman[/MENTION]

Thanks for sharing ;goodjob:

3. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

@Superman I have a question, what's CVer? I've heard about installing NVer/Tiger/Mint but not CVer.
    Also I thought Eshop spoofing was as simple as Installing 10.3 NVer and using FreeMultiPatcher and voila. Is this an alternate way of spoofing eshop and either methods can be done?

4. Superman

Superman Chaos Legend Staff Member Administrator

Hey Matt, bear in mind the files i posted are the EUR ones so feel free to post the USA ones

I never used the old method so cannot comment on that, but the above method was working for me last time i tried

5. Power5lave

Power5lave Member

Spot on guide superman :)

6. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

@Superman I asked about this on GBAtemp, got a really detailed reply, might want to check it out yourself HERE

So basically N3DS Gateway users only need NVer/Tiger then use FreeMultiPatcher to spoof Eshop.
    N3DS CFW users only need NVer then use Hans to spoof Eshop.

Also NVer can be installed on sysnand through Gateway mode or Rxtool's pasta mode. Then use Themehax/Menuhax to spoof eshop.