1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

FileTrip AceKard 2i firmware 1.4

Cha0s Em3rald Sep 22, 2016

Tags:
  1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

AceKard 2i firmware 1.4

This update will bypass the DSi 1.4 firmware block by changing the Acekard 2i game icon and text.

There are two .nds updates included. Either will work to update your Acekard 2i. The DSi labeled one will update your card as expected. However the DSLite labeled one can be used to update multiple Acekard 2i's in a row without shutting off the DS. Perfect to update lots of cards in a row. It must be used in a DS Lite to make use of this feature though.

The DSL update file can also salvage an Acekard 2i bricked by this update. Run the update in either a DS Lite or DS Phat to repair the card. Note though that the chances of bricking is very low. Just make sure you have a charged battery when running the update so that it won't turn off during the update.

Download
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**