1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Multihoster All Official Themes for CHMM [REGION FREE] - 13/01/2017

redunka Mar 27, 2016

1. redunka

redunka Active Member

IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT THEME SHUFFLE:
    New version of Custom Home Menu Manager - CHMM2 supports theme shuffling (also have new UI and some other features).
    Go to Rinnegatamante's official website to get it: http://rinnegatamante.it/
    If you encounter any problem with CHMM2, please, DO NOT WRITE ABOUT IT HERE, go to official thread and read description carefully,
    if you sure that you're doing all properly, but problem still exist for you, report to Rinnegatamante about it.
    Or, you can just stop there and thank him for his amazing work! ^_^

Since now, all themes will have .smdh icons & short BGM previews (only for themes with music, of course).
    Each theme also will have icon.png and name.txt, so you can use these themes with Howling Theme Tool, made by Howling Wolf & Chelsea Fantasy.
    With that tool you can pack any themes (official of any region, or custom ones) as CIA to install it on CFW (won't work for Gateway).
    Both MEGA folders and mirror links have icons, BGM previews and stuff for HTT included now.

These packs contain all official themes, decrypted for using with Custom Home Menu Manager.
    First pack of 269 japanese themes was originally uploaded by moisttrumpets. I hope he wouldn't mind if I'll upload those in my thread too.
    All themes have preview images. Really big thanks to dooplex for his amazing preview generator.

These are links to MEGA folders, so you can get any theme you want without downloading all others.
    If you want download all themes at once - click on main folder's name (EUR, USA or JPN) below "Folder Link" with right mouse button and choose "Download as ZIP".
    Like this:
    mega.jpg

Let me know if there will be any troubles. And it would be great if you inform me about new themes. Enjoy!

567 EUR Themes
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

306 USA Themes

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    1352 JPN Themes
    Hidden Content:
    Little bonus: five default solid color themes in CHMM format (and they also have smdh icons and previews now).
    Maybe custom themes creators will find them useful:
    Hidden Content:
    Another bonus: sample themes from official SDK. They are very basic and not exactly finished though.
    Hidden Content:
    Attention: Some themes have been changed by Nintendo (different BGM or altered body_LZ.bin).
    You can see list of them below. Old versions of files can be found in "Alternative" folders.

JPN1 pack

"0011 - Youkai Watch - Jibanyan": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin", different BGM.

"0081 - One Piece Super Grand Battle! X - Chopper": It wasn't actually changed, they simply forgot to include BGM file.

"0103 - Pokemon - Groudon - Primal Groudon": Scrollable image starts at wrong point in old version.

"0133 - The Badge! Super Mario - Ground": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin", old version was slightly bigger.

"0150 - FFEX Theme - Legendary Dragon King" and "0151 - FFEX Theme - Map Adventurers": Themes themself weren't changed at all, their order in the list was changed instead.

JPN2 pack

"0298 - Takahashi Yoko - Cruel Angel's Thesis": Old version had SFX flag disabled.

"0362 - Yoshi's Springtime Siesta": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin".

"0436 - ClariS - nexus": Old version had no copyrights on top image and wrong BGM.

JPN3 pack

"0596 - NicoNico TV-chan - ver. World Travel": Old version had wrong copyright.

"0719 - Adventure Time - That Adventure 1", "0720 - Adventure Time - That Adventure 2" and "0721 - Adventure Time - That Adventure 3": Old versions of these three themes had "c" instead of "©".

JPN4 pack

"0883 - [Gijinka] Kirimi-chan Theme": BGM was changed to instrumental version.

"0894 - NazoMini - Choigae - Nazo no tou?? - Kai" and "0895 - NazoMini - Choigae - Hero and Princess": These two themes had their BGM files swapped.

"0930 - Dragon Ball Super - Goku & Vegeta": Old version had SFX flag disabled.

"0990 - Frozen": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin", different BGM.

"1058 - Rummy Labyrinth - Artists ver." and "1059 - Rummy Labyrinth - Characters ver.": old versions had a typo in the copyright.

"1079 - Ace Attorney 6 - Main Characters": Old version had game logo on top image.

JPN5 pack

"1215 - TV Anime [orange] Theme": Old version had smaller Japanese subtitle.

"1265 - Beyblade Burst": "TOMY" copyright was deleted.

USA1 pack

"114 - Yoshi's Springtime Siesta": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin".

"224 - Disney Frozen": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin", different BGM.

"247 - AA - SoJ - Main Characters": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin".

EUR2 pack

"306 - Pokemon - Champion Steven", "307 - Legend of Dark Witch - Blad Theme" and "308 - Legend of Dark Witch - Verri Theme": Themes themself weren't changed at all, their order in the list was changed instead.

"312 - Frozen": Unknown alteration of "body_LZ.bin", different BGM.

Also, JPN themes "0617 - Monster Hunter 4G - Hunting Weapons Gallery", "0982 - My Nintendo 1 - Mario" and "0983 - My Nintendo 2 - Donkey Kong" got their icons changed.

And it looks like another EUR theme "153 - I Saurini - amici della natura" also has been changed and current version has messed top screen image.

By the way, I won't mind if someone will upload all these themes to other sites,
    but don't forget to give credits to original uploaders (moisttrumpets and me),
    I hope you can understand that it's very hard and tedious work to convert themes,
    create previews and icons for them, translate names from jap2eng, etc.
    Please, have some respect. Thank you. =)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for this great thread - sticky added

3. redunka

redunka Active Member

26 new Japanese themes have been added. :)

Bruno XJR9 and yuri1 like this.
  4. GamersUnivercity

GamersUnivercity New Member

Thanks very much :)

SidDias likes this.
  5. vapor79

vapor79 New Member

Thanks a bunch!

Barethan likes this.
  6. revard57

revard57 New Member

Thanks! This is awesome.

Kaito likes this.
  7. shadowvz96

shadowvz96 New Member

thanks! i really appreciate this!!

8. redunka

redunka Active Member

11 new European and 4 new USA themes have been uploaded.

eddy87 likes this.
  9. rocknard

rocknard Member

Nice! I will try with my gateway.

Thanks

10. redunka

redunka Active Member

Another update - 22 new JPN themes.

11. zerotempo

zerotempo New Member

thxxxxxxxxxx

12. SidDias

SidDias Member

Thanks
    --- Post merged ---
    Show

tOz666, Turbosheep, WatchDog and 9 others like this.
  13. Mapachillo

Mapachillo Member

Awesome! Thank you

14. nuimol99

nuimol99 New Member

thank you

15. redunka

redunka Active Member

About today's update: new Jap theme is in JPN4 pack, not JPN5.

16. yuri1

yuri1 New Member

Thank a lot!!!

17. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

@redunka The new version of CHMM2 is a problem in the repeat loop of bgm files with more than 1:45 minutes. To correct this error and need to convert the music using Looping Audio Converter program. The repeat loop is only giving defect in the shuffle mode.

18. redunka

redunka Active Member

I don't think that official themes would ever have any problems.
    These themes were made by Nintendo and others, not by me.
    So I'm not going to do anything with these files, I only dump and extract them.

Kaito and Turbosheep like this.
  19. ryumaruweb

ryumaruweb Active Member

The problem is not in the archives, but in CHMM2 who is presenting is failure.
    He began to exhibit this problem from version 2.6.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Kaito and eddy87 like this.
  20. meeboo

meeboo New Member

thank you kab

Kaito likes this.
iHax Comunity/