1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Animal Crossing New Leaf Villager/Item Saves

MattKimura May 25, 2016

1. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

Welcome to the Animal Crossing New Leaf saves thread, where we all work together to provide save files that everyone can use. You'll get access to all villagers and be able to give them to others freely. It's a good feeling~
    What people mostly look for are villagers, flowers, and bells.

This thread was originally started by me, but troa11 was kind enough to collect every villager for us in his town. So a big thanks to him!

These saves are easy to import using JK Save Manager, and anyone can use them. This is for CFW uses only, not Homebrew Launcher users.

Q&A

Q: What are these saves for?
    A: These are intended for you to help others, to have everything in your disposal and ready to become the king of ACNL. People treat villagers like shiny Pokemon! So they'd appreciate your help.

Q: Can I use these saves to help myself?
    A: Nope, not unless you have a separate 3DS with you. You can also have another CFW user help you out.

Q: Will I lose my own save file?
    A: YES, you MUST backup your own save before loading one of these saves. Or else you will completely lose your save file forever. Once you back it up, you can always return to your save anytime. I won't be held responsible if you forget to backup your save before using these saves.

Q: Does it work with my version of the game?
    A: Yes it works for the cartridge, digital version, and even the cia version. It should also work for Gateway and possibly Sky3DS if you choose cartridge in JK Save Manager.

Q: How'd you get ahold of all these popular villagers:
    A: troa11 cycled his town until he was able to box every villager. That must have taken forever! Or he used a save editor to box each villager then backup the save. Either way, he's done major work to get all of them!

Q: Isn't it cheating to give out villagers whenever you want?
    A: Not really, villagers are randomly generated and don't help you in any way. They're just there for looks. They always move out eventually. Nobody knows you're doing it, so you'll just end up making someone REALLY happy for a free popular villager.

Q: Would I become popular on AC forums now, can I be a known hero?
    A: No you can't openly give out villagers like this on AC forums. They don't tolerate any form of cheating/hacking. You will be banned for it if you make a thread/post about it. But you're safe to PM users and play it safe. Or post a thread that isn't obvious of what you're doing behind the scenes.

Villager Saves
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

File size: 4 MB
    Un-packed size: About 250 MB

A HUGE thanks to troa11 for collecting all 333 villagers and uploading them for us! Though only about 96 are converted to JK Save Manager format, the rest are still in SaveDataFiler format, which you can get here . You must have an understanding of how SaveDataFiler works though.

Special Item Town Saves
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Something I created myself. These are towns full of rare items, bells, weed, clothes, furniture sets, etc. Each town holds specific items that you can freely give out to any visitor. All items are laid out throughout the town. Let the visitor raid for anything they please, as the save can easily be reloaded. Check the "List of Special Item Town Saves" below to understand what each save holds.

Flowers Town
    Hidden Content:
    A town full of hybrid flowers placed throughout the town, free to take whenever someone is in need of flowers. Flowers are just as popular as villagers~

All Villager portraits Save
    Hidden Content:

Special thanks to orochi115
    Contains all the villager portaits laid out throughout the town

All fossils save
    Hidden Content:

Special thanks to Zyfie
    Contains all fossils, laid out throughout the town
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of villager move dates

Shows a list of what each villager's move date is.
    Another big thanks to troa11 for creating this entire spreadsheet!
    Helpful if you loaded up a save, and suddenly forgot the move date.

List of Special Town Saves

Weed Town: This town is full of weed, about 500 or so. The later you time travel, the more weed there will be.

Furniture Sets Town: This town has every furniture set in the game. The top portion of the town has regular sets, while the bottom half of town has all rare sets.

Crown & Bush Town: A town intended for making bells easily by selling crowns. While the special item of the day is hats, which means crowns will sell for more.
    You can also find bushes by Town Square where the big tree is.

Rare Items Town: This town has a ton of different rare furniture items that can't be reordered. Refer to the map below.

Special Items Town: This town is full of special items such as DLC, Tom Nook's spotlight items, Gulliver items, etc. Refer to the map below.

Bells Town: A town full of nothing but 99,999 Bell bags. Simply pickup and store in the bank. Literally the fastest way to earn bells without access to save editing. Miyu's house has a ABT which can easily store bells, so it's recommended to start picking up bells by her house.

Clothing Town: Unfinished clothing town, with a bunch of random clothing

Empty Town: Great as a template to create other kinds of towns. Perhaps someone can make a flower town.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use:

1. Download JK Save Manager

1. Extract the JKSV folder from the zip to the root of your SD card, merge if one exists.

2. Install JK Save Manager then load it up. Go to "SD/Cia", choose Animal Crossing New Leaf, import save, then choose the save you want. Remember the date shown on the save!

3. Press B until you exit JK Save manager completely

4. Load up the game, then change the date and time in-game before loading the town. Set it to the date that was displayed on the save. Be sure you change the time anywhere between 1 PM to 5 PM, boxed villagers will be gone by 6 PM.

5. Add your friend's Friend Code and have them visit, to take anything they want

Here's some maps I created for my special item towns:

Furniture Sets Town
    [​IMG]

Rare Item Town
    [​IMG]

Special Item Town

[​IMG]

How you can contribute

There's still 236 villagers that aren't converted to JK Save Manager format. All the popular villagers have already been converted so the rest are just basic villagers.
    To convert the saves, all it takes is simply renaming the folders.

1. Download the rest of the saves which are still in SaveDataFiler format: HERE

2. Look on the spreadsheet HERE
    3. Look at the folder name, example: 20159423118374
    4. Find that folder title within the list of saves
    5. Go into the folder until you see a folder named 08300 or something like that
    6. Rename this folder to whatever villager it is based on it's move date on the spreadsheet, example: Rooney 3-2-2017
    7. It's ready to be cut and pasted into: JKSV/Saves/Animal Crossing/
    8. Upload the saves you converted and share them here

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  2. katodelumo

katodelumo Member

Is there a way to have two of the same game in a Nintendo 3ds? I would love to have it, but I can't afford to lose a village again (the backuper failed on me last time...)

3. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

Possibly if you have both the USA and EUR cia versions. Or if you have a cartridge, just use the cia version for this.

4. katodelumo

katodelumo Member

But can I use online an EUR version in an US- console? Or I might be banned?