1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

UploadZ.co BlockForm USA- Region Free CIA [CRYPTOFIXED] - N3DS ONLY

Cha0s Em3rald Oct 17, 2016

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

BlockForm USA- Region Free CIA [CRYPTOFIXED] - N3DS ONLY

[​IMG]

This title is an N3DS exclusive so won't work on O3DS consoles

Install This Game Using DevMenu, BigBlueMenu Or FBI

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

BlockForm USA- Region Free CIA [CFW-CRYPTOFIXED] - N3DS ONLY

UploadZ - Super fast free host
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

BlockForm USA- Region Free CIA [GATEWAY-CRYPTOFIXED] - N3DS ONLY

UploadZ - Super fast free host
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Anything can be put on the eShop nowadays :p

Voxel Studios likes this.
  3. Voxel Studios

Voxel Studios VIP Staff Member VIP

What the hell is this lol? A definite thanks for sharing Cha0s, but this game is outrageously laughable lmao. At least it sort of gives me a reassuring feeling if I ever wanted to put up any of my own home-made games onto the eShop, haha.

I mean, seriously, I am still recovering from the crippling pain of the banner music being corrupt. What were Lotcheck and Nintendo smoking at the time for them to accept this game onto their servers lol? :rolleyes:

I forgot to add on to this post that this game could've easily been exported to Old3DS (assuming it was made with Unity) as there is almost little-to-no assets in the levels that would otherwise make the game on O3DS lag... A poor execution there, I think.

Cha0s Em3rald, MrHaqs and flippy like this.
  4. MrHaqs

MrHaqs Chaos Contributor

new 3ds? grrrr fsbssgsgbsbscsb . im broke...

iHax Comunity/