1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

CIAs won't boot

Gandalf May 14, 2016

1. Gandalf

Gandalf New Member

Hi,

I've installed rxTools on my Old 3DS using this tutorial : [Tutorial] Installing rxTools Custom Firmware - (3DS and 2DS)

However, when I try to open some games (Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Pokemon Yellow) which have been installed using Title Manager, it gets stuck at the "Nintendo 3DS" logo and I have to turn off my 3DS.

I've tried booting the games from Emunand and Sysnand.

What should I do ? :(

2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Pokemon yellow you need to fix the game by visiting the games page on the eshop, it should work fine after that.

With LoZ MM3D you need a cia made from the correct region as your console as region free doesn't work on it with rxtools for one reason or another.
    If you have downloaded the legit cia of the game for your region then a visit to the games page & repairing the game on the eshop may fix it for that game too

3. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend Staff Member Moderator

There's a CRYPTOFIXED version of Pokemon yellow in my gameboy color virtual console pack should you not be able to visit eshop. It's bundled together with all the official gbc games. That will work without eshop visit and getting stuck on 3ds logo. It's over in our virtual console section

4. Gandalf

Gandalf New Member

Thank you for your reply. I will keep that in mind.
    I've downloaded the CIAs from another website, and now everything works fine ! :)