1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Confusion with Sky3DS templates

skeletorsally Mar 31, 2016

1. skeletorsally

skeletorsally Member

Hello,

I'm using qq3ds cart which is a clone of sky3ds. I'm using the latest version DiskWriterV203b4 . I have the latest template0226. In template 12516 the sky3ds folks added the following fixes and games was:

Change logs:
    1.Fixed some bugs.
    2.Added game:
    CTR-P-AYWZ =1436 - Yokai watch EUR
    CTR-P-BP8J =1424 - Shantae - Kaizoku no Noroi JPN
    CTR-P-BZHJ =Hyrule Warriors Legends JPN
    CTR-P-AYWK =Yokai watch(KS)
    CTR-P-AK2K =Kunio kun 2(KS)\

I downloaded Yokai Watch (cat-aywz). This is not being seen by the diskwriter and ask for a template update when I try to write it to the SD card. How do I get the cat-aywz which is a the euro version of Yokai watch to be seen?

Thank you for your time,

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. skeletorsally

skeletorsally Member

In addition, I have a Fire Emblem Awakening rom which is listed in the settings doc. Yet it's not recognized in the template. How do I correct this?

3. skeletorsally

skeletorsally Member

NVM. I figured it out. I had the template with the last 4 digits ie template0226.txt instead of template.txt. That last part solved it. I got this info from 3dsios forum.

4. dean01982

dean01982 New Member

--- Post merged ---
    Hi, can you help me out with a problem that i have thats similar? Im trying to get mario and sonic at the rio olympics working on a sky3ds, the template shows that it should support the game but refuses it when i try adding via the disk writer, did u just erase the 0226 from the template name then added the template? Thanks

5. carol

carol Member

No you erase the 0226 and at the end of the word template you put .txt. so it looks like this template.txt

6. Aoikirai

Aoikirai New Member

hi can anyone help me please im trying to add two games. how do i make it work?:(

Attached Files: