1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Mega.nz Daigyakuten Saiban - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken CIA - JPN (Chinese Translated - Region Free)

tcbtck Oct 13, 2016

1. tcbtck

tcbtck Member

[​IMG]
    FINALLY (For the chinese users here, at least)

THIS IS NOT MY RIP/TRANSLATION.

This game is a chinese translated version of DaiGyakuten Saiban,
    done by a chinese translation group; ACG.

There is DLC for this game, but the DLC consists of only mini-cases (Like the ones in PLvsAA), concept arts, music etc etc. Therefore, I'll will not upload the DLC unless someone requests for it.

Tested and working on 11.0.0U O3DS.
    Played through the whole thing, game is fully translated.

Password: 3dschaos

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

sanweyz, Mania555, aji and 20 others like this.
  2. Zanemato

Zanemato Member

My wife is Chinese, I'll ask if she can translate the full game to me ^_^

I hope an English release someday soon :)

Thanks for this post

tcbtck likes this.
  3. nurr19

nurr19 New Member

I was waiting like crazy for this game, but in English haha
    Bright side is that I've been studying chinese for several years and I'm going to take it as a challenge and as language training!
    Thank you!! ^_^

tcbtck likes this.
  4. tcbtck

tcbtck Member

Be prepared to grab a dictionary with this one. The language difficulty is quite high >_<
    On the even brighter side, there is a video news update on the English translation of this game literally just few hours after I posted this.
    Its on youtube; watch?v=Q2iKItpVoyo

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  5. nurr19

nurr19 New Member

It's gonna be hard, but it's definitely more entertaining than my class' readings. English version will probably come out before I can finish but it's worth the try ^^
    I have problems with cutscenes cause they're too fast for me to understand, but with normal dialogue I understand something haha

6. SkittleDash

SkittleDash Member

*Sees Great Ace Attorney and gasps* Woo! *Sees (Chinese translation)* Aww...

I do hope the English translation comes soon. I believe they are still editing the text for the first case. They have already translated the whole game but it still needs to be imputed into the game.