1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Donkey Kong Country 2 for O3DS

andreomago Apr 3, 2016

1. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

Hello boys and girls. I hope all is well with you.
    I spent the entire childhood playing SNES but had a special game that marked much because I play with my brother who was exactly Donkey Kong Country 2 nights we turned playing. Well, my brother died today. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place but has a chance to play this game (even the GBA version) in O3DS? My Sysnand is 9.9.2 and emunand this updated in the last. If I posted in the wrong area Excuse me but am new to the forum and do not quite understand English.
    Thanks for answering.

svilesis likes this.
  2. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

Hi there,

I've good news for you, I actually uploaded this game some time ago and it's available in my GBA Uploads thread

Just head on over to my thread here -> http://3dschaos.com/cia-format-virt...ion-100-games-atm-pokemon-spyro.html#post8835 and just download it from the list

PS: Sorry to hear about your brother :(

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    svilesis likes this.
  3. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

Thank you very much

svilesis likes this.
  4. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

I tried to install with the FBI, BBM and DevMenu. Always says '' There was an error. Press the Power button '' is something I can try to do?

svilesis likes this.
  5. TheZixGamer

I just tested it there again, and it seems to install and work fine for me :confused:

Are you using RX Tools? Are you trying to install to the sysnand or emunand?

svilesis likes this.
  6. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

I using RXTools 3.0 and try install on my EmuNand. Pokémon FireRed work fine for me :p

svilesis likes this.
  7. TheZixGamer

OK! Well I'm confused lol!

This could though be down to few factors

1) Most likely, the game shares the same title id as something else thats already installed on your menu, for example the title id of DKC2 is "5069", this may be the same as another app on your menu.

2) The game may be incompatible with either your particular firmware, or your version of RX Tools (my firmware is 9.2 with rxtools 2.6)

Although to be honest, I'm not an expert on FBI so there may be something else wrong!

Can I ask, if its not too much trouble exactly what "FBI" displays... or is "There was an error. Press the Power button" all its displaying

svilesis likes this.
  8. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

1)Not conflit error.
    2)Possible.

''There was an error. Press the Power button''.

svilesis likes this.
  9. TheZixGamer

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, the only thing i could suggest possibly, is either googling the error you got to see if anyone else has had this problem ... or you could create a thread in our help section and see if someone with a bit more knowledge on the matter than me could help you! :(

svilesis likes this.
  10. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

Okay, thank you anyway. If i find the solution will post in this topic. Still thank you for all the attention!

svilesis likes this.
  11. Walo

Walo Member

Seems like you're not installing on sysnand. You need to install GBA games on both. Hold L when launching retools ans go to boot mode and press X (I think) to launch it on sysnand. Hopefully you have access to a cia installer there.

svilesis likes this.
  12. andreomago

andreomago Active Member

FIXED. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nwIzyyYLpY Yakara saves me, again...

svilesis likes this.