1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Release DrawAttack - networked drawing game

Cha0s Em3rald Nov 8, 2015

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

DrawAttack 1.0b
    First beta version. Needs testing.

This homebrew game was created by TheCruel of GBA Temp & it was originally posted here - [Release] DrawAttack - networked drawing game | GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community: 3DS, Gateway 3DS, NDS and R4, Wii, PSP, PS4, Xbox One and all the gaming universe

Credit & thanks go to TheCruel for allowing me to repost his release on 3DS Chaos

Server is currently set up for minimum 2 players for testing purposes, but really should be played with 3+ or scoring is kinda silly. So if you join and it's empty, get a friend to join and test it out.

There are two server IP addresses hardcoded in the game at the moment. Join the first one.

I'll eventually add the feature to add more server IPs, because you can easily run a server of your own. But I'll detail that more when the game is matured and tested.

Also, this is just the basic game mechanics at the moment. If everything turns out well, I'll add more game modes, "powerups", leaderboard, and more.

Rules & Controls
    It's just like Pictionary: when it's your turn to draw, you will be given a word. Draw it and others will guess. Otherwise you need to guess the words other people are drawing.

If you don't want to draw the word given, you can pass it by pressing the button-right icon and someone else will be the drawer.

Hold Y to see the score board.

Downloads: 3DSX and CIA
    Source: https://github.com/Cruel/DrawAttack

[video=youtube;VwkfG6QcJTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwkfG6QcJTs[/video]

[​IMG]