1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Freakyforms Deluxe (E) Cheats 0004000000093300

Rohul1997 Feb 3, 2016

1. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Enthusiast Staff Member Super Moderator

[Max Coins]
    005CF928 0001869F
    0895ECB4 0001869F

[Max Hearts]
    005CF94B 00000005

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  2. Haziq

Haziq Member

Hai,i'm new to this but may i ask you something?? 'm using rxtool to play my game,what i want to know is, can i use this cheat?? How? Is there any tutorial cuz i cant seem to find one.. Thanks

3. Rohul1997

You can only use these cheats if you have a Gateway card

4. Haziq

Haziq Member

Owh i see... Sthank you... Well.. I can i ask you one more thing, if i bun a gateway card, can i run/use my 3ds like i used it right niw?? Imean i dont have to do any further modificatian to software or anything, right??

5. Rohul1997

If you used to use CFW then you can still use CFW and to use these cheats, you have to go gateway mode. All games that you have on cfw will be on gateway mode because they both use the same emunand. So no further modifications needed just copy the required files and launch it using your browser or from homebrew launcher

6. Haziq

Haziq Member

I'm using cia format... So what i need right now is to buy a gatrway card, launch gateway mode on the broeser, copy this cheat to the root of my sd card right?? Do i need to create a folder and how do i activated this cheat?? Sorry asking so much, wish there's a tutorial for this

7. Rohul1997

First you need a Gateway card. Create a blank .txt file and copy all cheats exactly how it's written above and save it. Then rename the file to the title ID of the game, for this game it would be 0004000000093300. Then copy the file into the cheat folder on your SD card that you put inside red gateway card and put the red card into your 3ds. Next on your 3DS get into Gateway mode through you browser or any other way. On the home menu press select to open the menu and press up and change the last option to the keys you'd like to use to open up the cheat menu. Next open up the game and press the key combination that you set to open up the cheat menu and go on configuration and select the cheats you'd like to use. Go back into the game and the cheats should now be applied.

8. Haziq

Haziq Member

Okey man... Sthank you so much for letting me know this.. I umderstand now... So all imeed now is a hateway card.. Again.. Thank you

iHax Comunity/