1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

UploadZ.co Hoshi no Kirby - Robobo Planet JPN-Region Free CIA

Cha0s Em3rald Apr 26, 2016

Tags:
  1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Hoshi no Kirby - Robobo Planet JPN-Region Free CIA [Working in English]

[​IMG]

This title works in English as well as Japanese, It should work in other languages too
    Feel free to post in the thread if it works in your consoles language & I'll add it too the post

Confirmed working in English, French, German & Spanish

Install This Game Using DevMenu, BigBlueMenu Or FBI

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

UploadZ - Super fast free host
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Thanks to Iga Ninja Generation 18 from duowan for sharing his dump of the game

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    on0302, tataka, fireroman and 71 others like this.
  2. PeterG

PeterG New Member

Works on o3DS EU 10.7 in German

3. Zippepoo

Zippepoo New Member

MVP!
    Thanks for another wonderful cia!

4. j666

j666 New Member

Works in old 3ds with gateway and emunand 10.5.0-30E in Spanish!!!

THANKS.

5. Bato98

Bato98 Member

I installed this with bigbluemenu, and tried to open it with pastaCFW, but when I open it, I get the "An error had occured." message. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

6. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

This will be a high firmware required game. Maybe 10.4. Is your firmware high enough

7. Bato98

Bato98 Member

No. How can I update my filmware while still being able to use ninjhax and pastaCFW?

8. Boltaanjistman

Boltaanjistman Active Member

I would also like to know how to manually update emunand. I know that some firmware versions are not supported, and i would rather not simply update through system settings, as i am pretty sure it attempt to update to the most recent version.

9. NeoGamer

If your using a recent cfw updating emunand from system settings is ok. As long as your nands are unlinked it is safe to do so. Only emunand if your not using arm9 hax

10. Boltaanjistman

i am using rxtools coldbooted from ctrboot manager. from what i have been told, 10.7 does work on emunand, but i have not been told whether or not any special actions are required. and the most recent news regarding emunand was in march, and i believe the update is ls slightly newer than that. what version is your current emunand? also, yeah, nands are currently unlinked.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  11. NeoGamer

Every new build of cfw supports 10.7 emunand on old 3ds and new 3ds. Maybe a change will be good from rxtools as its no longer supported. You could just use the same setup you have but place another cfw folder on your sd in place of the rxtools one and just replace rxtools files with new files. Its upp to you. There is a build of rxtools that works on 10.7 emunand too. We have a great guide for setting up cfw in our tutorial section from matt kimmura. Or you could have a look in our cfw section. Sadly cant really help much more at the moment because of being at work.
    Reinand 4.0 is an excellant cfw choice btw

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  12. Boltaanjistman

i have been thinking of switching, but it wouldnt be as simple as switching folders. i use ctrboot manager to boot a 3dsx of rxtools. i'll look into reinand though and see if thats easier to use.

13. Zeriel00

Zeriel00 Well-Known Member

So this doesn't work on older Emunand? can it be firmware spoofed? because it's too risky for me trying to update for any reason, I already bricked my 3DS several times in the past >.>

14. astrangeone

astrangeone Member

Thanks - works well on an Luma3DS + AL9H USA region system. (10.7.32 U - updated sysnand)

Quite fun.

15. Cha0s Em3rald

It's a brand new game, not sure exactly what firmware it requires to run, it'll be on a fairly high one, I'll have to check when I'm on my PC
    You can try firmware spoofing.

What set up are you running that you can't update without bricking your console, you could do with getting that sorted out, as time goes on obviously games are going to require higher & higher firmwares to run & you could be locked out of playing all the new games.

Post a thread in the 3ds help section & explain why you are having trouble with it & I'm sure you'll get the help you need :)

16. Mars77

Mars77 New Member

Down. Please reup dear op!

17. Duwen

Duwen VIP Staff Member VIP

Thanks for the game and the OST.

Any chance of the OST in better quality than V1 (V0, 320, or FLAC please), with ID tags that keep the tracks in their original order?

18. Cha0s Em3rald

Added
    The ost was made by [MENTION=193]Traiver[/MENTION] Maybe he could look at a better quality version

19. Vrakos

Vrakos Member

thanks for this kirby ! :)

iHax Comunity/