1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Unlimitzone Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC EUR 0004008c0017eb00 - 3DS Chaos Exclusive

Cha0s Em3rald Apr 2, 2016

1. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hyrule Legends DLC EUR 0004008c0017eb00

Thanks to [MENTION=424]Nekozero[/MENTION]
    for buying the DLC to share with our users on 3DS Chaos

Install This DLC Using DevMenu, BigBlueMenu Or FBI

Packed With 7Zip
    Password : Cha0s Em3rald

Unlimitzone - Fast free host
    Set up a free account for fast speeds of 1MB/s & no download limits - Unlimit Zone - Unlimited Cloud Storage
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Requested by [MENTION=4375]pelata[/MENTION] [MENTION=11210]Noroxus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7060]Heroiik[/MENTION]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Otul, Munar1986, Seraphiel and 142 others like this.
  2. Noroxus

Noroxus Member

Thank you very much! :)

chaoterry likes this.
  3. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

Sadly is no longer a 3DSChaos Exclusive. @abdellbobo3ds is spreading the upload on other "iso" sites passing it as his own upload to farm karma/kudos/rep.

4. abdellbobo3ds

abdellbobo3ds New Member

I am sorry iwill fix it :(

5. chaoterry

chaoterry Member

i install the dlc but nothing happen in the game

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  6. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

I tested the cia dlc on my brother's 3ds after buying the DLC and before sending it to Chaos and it worked.

Check Link and Ganondorf outfits, you will see a new ones (classic one for link and windwaker for ganon).
    Nintendo haven't released the other DLC yet, they're planed for the end of the spring, summer, fall and winter of this year.

7. binebina

binebina Member

First of all thanks a lot!

But I'm having problems with the DLC too. When I got to to the redownload option it says "There isnt any additional content available". When I open the DLC option (where I can buy the DLC and click X to download the game says "already downloaded". So I tried all of the game modes but neither Ganon nor Link do have their DLC costumes. (and yes I didnt forget to update the game ;-))
    Very strange lol

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  8. Nekozero

Nekozero Member

[MENTION=10230]binebina[/MENTION] if you go to to the "buy DLC option" it will disable your DLC and you have to install it again.
    Its happens always you enter into an eShop related option that logins with your NNID, like the DLC shop on any game, theme shop or the same eshop (scans your SD and disable every DLC and theme you don't own).

Btw, I taked an screenshot of Link's dlc outfit (haven't unloked ganon as playable character yet):
    [​IMG]

9. binebina

binebina Member

Ahhh right the DLC gets deleted thing lol

Ok I installed the DLC again (disabled the wifi) still no DLC, over at the US DLC thread I read that you should use the "Enter Download Code" option (which doesnt log in with NNID). So I tried that. And still no DLC.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong lol. Maybe it has sth to do with me using Gateway Emunand (the game is installed as cia though)

10. abdellbobo3ds

abdellbobo3ds New Member

hey bro I am very sorry for taking your exclusive I hope you forgive me and please accept my apologize gift:ticket
    I hope you find in there some exclusive if not you didn't forgive me tell me what I should do I remove the links

11. MrGalanMad

MrGalanMad Active Member

What does this DLC include, apart from those two outfits?

12. BadBoyXxX

BadBoyXxX Member

No me funciona a mi podria decirme como hicistes para que funcione solo me aparece la ropa de heroe y la tunica aprendiz

13. ionutbigiu

ionutbigiu Member

THank you for your time and upload

14. Tsuio

Tsuio New Member

Asegurate que estás usando el juego de la misma región que los DLC, después de instalarlos con FBI, BigBlueMenú, DevMenú o cualquier otro debería aparecerte la Túnica Clásica de Link y el traje de Wind Waker para Ganondorf

ascarath likes this.
  15. FatalityReaper

FatalityReaper New Member

thank you guys

16. Superman

Superman Chaos Legend Staff Member Administrator

Not sure how I missed this one, thanks Cha0s

17. BadBoyXxX

BadBoyXxX Member

tengo instalado el juego que posteo chaos en eur region pero no me aparecen no se que mas hacer para que funcione lo he borrado y vuelto a instalar pero no ahy manera que funcione seguramente es por el update lo tengo que instalar antes o despues?

18. Tsuio

Tsuio New Member

El orden da exactamente igual mientras tengas bien instalado el DLC y el Update, si no te sale es porque algo sigues haciendo mal, puedes probar a instalar el update directamente de la eshop (apretando Y cuando inicias el juego), vomo ultimo recurso prueba a desinstalarlo todo (update + DLC) y usar otro de los programas que te he mencionado para instalarlo, FBI a mi me daba problemas y desde que uso BigBlueMenu no he tenido ni un solo fallo

19. binebina

binebina Member

Just a small update:
    I got the DLC working. It didnt work when I installed it with FBI but it did work with TitleManager :-D

20. pelata

pelata New Member

Same for me!