1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

I Need help with an 128gb microsdcard

Emu Oct 11, 2016

Tags:
  1. Emu

Emu New Member

have been trying to install rxtools on my 3ds with a 128gb micro sd card and every time I get to installing big blue menu it can never run. I don't know what to do, if you know anything it would be a great help or if you link can anything that would amazing.

This is the tutorial Im using, [Tutorial] Installing rxTools Custom Firmware - (3DS and 2DS)
    if there is an updated Tutorial for installing rxTools on a Old 3ds running 9.3.2 please message me back.

2. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

rxTools is completely outdated and no longer necessary. You should setup Arm9loaderhax at this point and live happy with Luma3DS CFW instead.

MattKimura's Downgrade + CFW setup tutorial
    You can ignore the downgrading part