1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Mega.nz Kimi no Na wa.

Lycanroc Sep 23, 2016

1. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Kimi no Na wa.

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Language: Japanese
    Subtitles: English

Synopsis:

The story is set one month after a comet has fallen for the first time in a thousand years in Japan. Mitsuha, a high school girl living in the countryside, wants to live in the city because she is tired of life in the country. Then, there's Taki. He's a high school student living in Tokyo with his friends while working as a part-timer at an Italian restaurant. He also has a strong interest in fine arts involving architecture. One day, Mitsuha dreams of herself as a young man. On the other hand, Taki also has a dream where he is a female student attending high school in the countryside. What's the secret behind their dreams?

This is a leaked copy of the movie which has a few watermarks. I have blurred out the static ones which are there for the duration of the whole movie, but occasionally a scrolling watermark will appear in the middle of the screen, which I couldn't remove. I've tried to make the movie as much enjoyable as I could, and I hope you'll like it.
    Here's a little preview.

Download link:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Password: NikolaMiljevic

Have fun!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Link updated.

meidiza likes this.
  3. nepho

nepho New Member

nice