1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Mega.nz Uploaded Making a Contribution! 3 Games all EUR

Swabbo Mar 3, 2016

1. Swabbo

Swabbo Member

[​IMG]

These are all games I bought myself a few years ago before CFW was as it is now, they are all EUR, I have no idea how to Cryptofix or anything, I just exported my Ticket.db and downloaded these using FunkyCIA after spending hours figuring out how to work it as it was downloading them but not making them into CIA format.

Here they are :)

10-in-1 Arcade Collection

cover_large.jpg

Title ID: 00040000000E7300

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

EDGE

cover_large.jpg

Title ID: 0004000000108A00

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Colors! 3D

cover_large.jpg

Title ID: 000400000008a800

Hidden Content:

Colors! 3D EUR isn't even on 3dsdb.com, it was hard to find the EUR product code to be able to download this via FunkyCIA :S

Thanks 3DSChaos and everyone on here for the guides, games and everything :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    scorcherboy likes this.
  2. cragg

cragg Active Member

would it be possible to reup the 10 in 1 arcade game on a different host? for months, i havent been able to get a free slot for downloads on ul.to and i'm not even sure they're actually a thing anymore

3. Atame

Atame Active Member

Wow, Colors EUR, finally :)
    Thank you maester!

4. Swabbo

Swabbo Member

Hidden Content:
    Edited link :)

Here you go :) I renamed it to seem inconspicuous lol ;)

Yeah I'm surprised it's not already out there, but it's a great little app!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  5. cragg

cragg Active Member

thanks first of all, but it seems to require a key to allow downloading?

6. Swabbo

Swabbo Member

Thanks for pointing it out :) i've updated the Mega link, I'm new to file sharing to be honest, so I apologize for all the messing about xD

7. Gostas

Gostas Active Member

Nice release, but when I see people uploading files on sh**y sites, I get frustrated. Haven't you heard of MEGA or other alternatives? The site you used(uploaded.net) is cancer. If cancer was a site, it would be this site. Can you re-upload using a normal site that actually HAS normal download speeds?

8. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Please do appreciate the hard work and effort Swabbo is putting into uploading these files. I'm sure if you asked him in a friendly manner, he would take on your opinion and upload it onto a much preferred host.

9. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend Staff Member Moderator

Yes i second what Rohul1997 says. Swabbo even says in the post above yours hes new to this uploading stuff. Dont put him off doing anymore. A quick friendly message would have been better.

10. tato

tato New Member

...thanks XD..

11. Gostas

Gostas Active Member

I didn't mean the above in a bad way! I really appreciate his contribution as Edge is one fine game. But let's face it. MEGA is THE site to upload files.

12. Swabbo

Swabbo Member

Added uploads to Mega.nz :)

Cheers guys for the support ^_^