1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

MattKimura's Cia Game Saves

MattKimura Apr 3, 2016

Tags:
  1. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

JK Save Manager conveniently allows us to easily export and import saves, I decided to share some of my saves in case anyone finds use for them. These saves are universal, anyone can import them into their cia game, or cartridge. None of the saves are tied to specific region either. Example, USA save imported on a EUR game, vice versa. Even JAP!

I really think someone should make a site dedicated to these JK Save Manager save backups, similar to the one made for Gateway saves called 3ds-savegames.com
    I would contribute to the site like crazy! Some of my saves come from my Gateway from way back then.

You can get JK Save Manager HERE

Instructions:
    Download the save that you desire, unzip it into:
    SD:/JKSM/Saves/

Example:
    SD:/JKSM/Saves/Hyrule_Warriors_Legends/

In JK Save Manager itself, choose "Refresh titles". Then choose "SD/Cia" (Or Cartridge), and look for the game on the list. Now choose "Import Save", then select the dated save to import it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Updated October 7th, 2016
    *Added River City Tokyo Rumble

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3DS Games

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Eshop Games

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

More saves HERE

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. ckong

ckong Active Member

Nice, thanks for sharing.

3. MrHaqs

MrHaqs Chaos Contributor

This my friend is amazing now only if we could implement mods into games like this would it be possible?

4. break

break Member

Thanks for the share !!

Would anyone happen to have any saves from the Cardfight Vanguard and/or Super Robot Wars JP-Region games ?

5. MattKimura

Added Kirby Planet Robobot and Bravely Second

6. MattKimura

7. MattKimura