1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Medarot 9 kabuto -jap- cia

vileman Apr 27, 2016

1. vileman

vileman New Member

[​IMG]
    I HAD A LOt OF TROUBLE FINDING THIS PARTICULAR GAME IN .CIA SO I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Install using devmenu or FBI

Region:Jap
    Size: 1.73gb
    The download menu its a little hard to navigate since its japanese but not imposible just follow the icons

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    fareast45, jutsushi, Raiga and 17 others like this.
  2. pockyrin

pockyrin Member

how is playability without knowing japanese? I loved the gba game but I dunno if the 3ds version will get an english release eventually

3. Ricken

Ricken Active Member

inb4 translation patch

4. vileman

vileman New Member

As far as we know abouth wat natsume says we will never have another localisation of medabots outside japan of this particular series this is because they are not finish yet butchering and raping harvest moon, they say that medabots is not good busines outside japan for x or y reazon (im guessing high competition with pokemon alone), the gameplay is exactly the same as any other medarot from 1 to 9, it never change even the main characters name was exactly the same from 1 to 8 i believe (or 7) is not reallyu a big map and go around is farly easy since it have quick travel, for batle all you need is you basic medabot knowledge,