1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

[MOFLEX] How to Run x64 bit Software on a x86(x32) bit Operating System

Akawashi Jul 17, 2016

Tags:
  1. Akawashi

Akawashi Well-Known Member Staff Member Moflex Encoders

I came across this Issue myself, I have a x86(x32) bit Windows 10 PC... and I wanted to convert videos to CIA format.
    However, the Movflex Encoder is a x64 bit application, and will not run on my system... (Damn, really wanted to convert my anime... :( )

For those who have shared this painful experience, I provide you with a solution...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    I am still experimenting with this, but so far, it looks good. I have the Program Working, and am now atttempting to convert Dragonball Z: Battle Of Gods English Dub! will post updates! :)
    I'm sorry if this isn't the easiest Tutorial to Follow... but i've done My Best... i may red o it, with Pics at a later date. :)
    I Hope this helped everyone! :D
    EDIT: Converting Dragonball Z Battle of Gods as we speak... but could take a while :D )

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  2. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Member

It gets me wondering..... so a 32-bit machine can actually emulate a 64-bit one? o_O

I wonder how performance goes.

Akawashi likes this.
  3. Akawashi

Yes, it works ok. yes, it's a bit To convert Battle of Gods to Mofelex: 29 hours..
    To convert Battle of Gods to 3D Moflex it's going to take me 55 hours.

It's a loooong time. but i can just letit do it's thing in the BG, minimise the Virtual Machine, and continue with my Host OS, with minimal speed down issues (Whnen you create th virtual machine, it seperates HDD space and uses it as Storage (12 GB by default), and Ram (2GB Default)... because it has it's ~Own Ram, it doesnt slow the Host OS by much.

Of course, this is only a temporary measure for people untill they can either afford a new x64 bit system, or they manage to find a copy of FeburarySn0w's x32 bit VCC Stuffs Folder. (there is a Link, on another site, but it's dead. i have asked the user for a link, and am still waiting for a reply.)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  4. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Member

That's quite... slow. I only use VMs for compiling stuff that doesn't work well with Windows, and I give it about half of my RAM (so I give it 8GB), and 4 cores (of an i7-4720HQ). It works well enough.

Akawashi likes this.
  5. Akawashi

i found another way anyways... it faster, the only thing is, video end up larger than they should.

iHax Comunity/