1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

My card and CIAs?

Desolution Sep 1, 2016

Tags:
  1. Desolution

Desolution New Member

Hi, I recently bought a card from... a rather sketchy market a few minutes drive from my house that plays 3ds games But I have 2 problems with it.

1. I have no idea what the card is called, all I know is there's a slot for the micSD card and two buttons on the card itself to select which game from the sd card it's supposed to read. there's no sticker on it like with gateway or skycard so I really have no clue what I'm using to play these games, just that there was a few files called "Pandora" mixed in with the .3ds files.

2. It appears that I cannot play games outside of the PAL region, forcing me to actively hunt down any .3ds eur files that have not been turned into CIA files.

If anyone can help me with those two inquiries that would be swell. thanks!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016