1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

O3DS and N3DS agb and twl cia files

codemasterv Mar 18, 2016

1. codemasterv

codemasterv Member

Steps by Codemasterv.

Intro

Ive only tested on A9LH+ AuReiNAND

Make sure you have a way to install .cia (I used the injected FBI on A9LH+ AuReiNAND)

Chapter I

1. start fbi installer
    2. change the install location to sysNAND
    3. Install the proper agb and twl to your sysnand (These are already patched and you must delete the old files to install the new ones)
    4. the gba files can be installed on emuNAND or sysNAND. (Included working GBA "A link to the past and Four Swords")
    5. the DSi games would only install on sysNAND but its working fine. (Included Working "Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition" DSi)
    6. Go back to your home screen.
    7. Play the **** out of zelda!

Fin.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

Literally what I was looking for, thanks! Couldn't find it anywhere!

3. emuashui

emuashui New Member

they are much needed.