1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Multihoster P0W3R's 3D Classics Complete Collection In English

Power5lave Oct 27, 2015

1. Power5lave

Power5lave Member

Update v1.1 28/10/2015 - Changed the streets of rage CIA, i believe it was a USA cia which wasnt regionfree, i converted the EUR version and made it RF. the single archive pack has been updated also with the new version

All of my 3D classics are in english and region free, i have tested all of them on an o3ds XL with rxtools 2.6 and the 10.1 Emunand and on a n3ds running rxtools and 9.5 emunand. Both sonic and gunstar have been cryptofixed and confirmed working on N3ds. As it stands we have all 22 released titles in English.

Afterburner II
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Altered Beast
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Hidden Content:

Ecco The Dolphin
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Excitebike
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Fantasy Zone
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Fantasy Zone II
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Galaxy Force II
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Gunstar Heroes (Cryptofixed)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Kid Icarus
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Kirby's Adventure
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Outrun
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Shinobi III: Return Of The Ninja Master
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Sonic The Hedgehog
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Cryptofixed)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Space Harrier
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Streets Of Rage
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Streets Of Rage 2
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Super Hang-On
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Thunder Blade
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

TwinBee (Thanks To Chaos)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Urban Champion (Thanks To Chaos)
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Xevious
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Single Archive 370mb
    Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Joze86, Sivz, Rob Smith and 305 others like this.
  2. Superman

Superman Chaos Legend Staff Member Administrator

:wowspring:Awesome thread - cheerz for sharing :wowspring:

Rigo, Jonel, x3ll and 7 others like this.
  3. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Great to have the whole collection in one place, thanks for sharing

Sticky added

4. Superman

Superman Chaos Legend Staff Member Administrator

thnaks for the fixed euro Streets of Rage

5. sam515

sam515 New Member

thank you, just what i was looking for

6. SmashMan4

SmashMan4 New Member

Kid Icarus gives me a black screen. I'm on a N3DSXL on Reinand 10.4.
    Edit: Fixed. nvm.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  7. ertaboy356b

ertaboy356b New Member

Twin Bee and Excitebike doesn't work, black screen with error text.

8. inrembrandt

inrembrandt New Member

Awesome games! thanks!

9. MattKimura

MattKimura Chaos Contributor Staff Member VIP

@PowerSlave Streets of Rage II is EUR and not region free, was it originally intended to be region free or am I mistaken?

10. Power5lave

Power5lave Member

it should be region free but i will have to check, unfortunately all my 3ds roms/cias are gone as the server they sat on decided to catch fire..... i will look at replacing it with a new rom when i have the time.

11. Exeplosion

Exeplosion Member

sonic the headgehog 2 isnt installin for me

12. big buns

big buns Member

Afterburner and Streets Of Rage 2 install for me but they don't show up on my home menu. They even show up as installed in my emunand's system settings.

Anyone know why that happens with just those two games even after multiple deletes and installs?

13. ferwin

ferwin New Member

thank you, just what i was looking for

14. eks022

eks022 New Member

thnx thnx let me see