1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Perfect downgrade to N3DS 9.2 now CFW help?

LegendAssassin Feb 16, 2016

1. LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin Member

I have been trying Reinand and RxTools but couldn't get either to work. I'm going to be using a brand new SD Card to start over from 9.2 just wanted to get a recommend guide. My goal is to play any CIA game from any region. I asked Sonic to upload One Piece but I can't get FBI to work so thinking that starting over would be the best method.

2. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Here is a guide for setting up rxtools - http://3dschaos.com/3ds-tutorials/3...stom-firmware-3ds-2ds-updated-4-1-2016-a.html

You do sometimes find some sd cards don't work too well so a fresh sd card may sort out the problem.
    Follow the guide step by step & you should be ok.

Personally I don't use fbi that much, you do need it to get another cia installer installed on your console but as soon as you can get something like Devmenu 11.4 installed & you will have a better success rate for installing cia's.

3. LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin Member

Ok sounds good I'll try this tomorrow. I spent like 30 mins getting the downgrade to work then spent like 2 hours trying different guides to get CFW so hopefully this works out :D Thanks for the help! Just want to get to play One Piece Unlimited Cruise lol

4. LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin Member

The guide says "(not covered in this guide, read below)" for New 3DS but there is nothing there talking about what a person should do if they have a N3DS. I'm currently on N3DS with 9.2.

5. Cha0s Em3rald

6. LegendAssassin

LegendAssassin Member

7. Cha0s Em3rald

Good to hear it's sorted, enjoy your newly hacked console