1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Planet Robobot USA

kwhite Jun 12, 2016

Tags:
  1. kwhite

kwhite Active Member

Looking for a Kirby Planet Robobot USA region 3ds file., unmodified so it can be played on a SKY3DS+

For some reason, I can only find either the JPN and EUR versions or a USA Demo version (who wants the demo version?)

Please and thank you!

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

There the same game from any region. Its a multi region game.

3. Donfyre

Donfyre New Member

The region free version doesn't work on a SKY3DS+, as it instantly changes the .3ds file into a .bad file once it notices that the rom isn't specifically catered to a USA region 3DS. The rom needs to be directly ripped from a cartridge sold in the USA.
    That being said, I've been looking around for this too. I'm surprised at how every single version of this game except for a regular USA region .3ds file can be found. Thanks in advance for someone who could provide one!

4. kwhite

kwhite Active Member

Tried using the downloaded region free yesterday and I can confirm the EUR version doesn't work for 3DS (the thumbnail shows up but the game will not open when you try to access it; an error message comes up). If anyone has run across a USA region copy I would greatly appreciate you throwing a link our way.

5. spudboy

spudboy Member

Google Kirby.Planet.Robobot.USA.3DS-SUXXORS

:)

kwhite likes this.
  6. kwhite

kwhite Active Member

Yeah, I actually just found out about that today :) I'm currently downloading it and will test it to see if it works. If it does, I'll upload it to one of the faster sites and post it here. Thanks for finding out about that tip though!

EDIT: The link is up!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  7. Cattisto

Cattisto New Member

DOES NOT WORK, NEED PASSWORD FOR THE 7z FILE.

iHax Comunity/