1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Playing CIA Games

Mr.Horath Feb 5, 2016

Tags:
  1. Mr.Horath

Mr.Horath Member

My question is, can you play Eur cias on a USA 3ds running CFW? The list of USA CIAs is small, and half the games I want i can only find in EUR.

2. Brick

Brick Active Member Staff Member Uploader

Yes, you can, but the european cias must be region patched in order to have them on your american console ;)

3. Mr.Horath

Mr.Horath Member

How do you go about making sure they are patched?

4. Juggalo

Juggalo New Member

all the games ive gotten from here work on my N3ds 9.2 u/reinand 10.5u.... also so do the dlc's ive gotten from here.
    what i can say is use either fbi or devmenu cuz big blue errors out when installing. and if u use the "import all" make sure its a small list or it will error out also.

also everything has worked on my O3ds 9.2u/rxtools 10.3u....so have fun and if any questions just ask... :)

5. Juggalo

Juggalo New Member

all the games ive gotten from here work on my N3ds 9.2 u/reinand 10.5u.... also so do the dlc's ive gotten from here.
    what i can say is use either fbi or devmenu cuz big blue errors out when installing. and if u use the "import all" make sure its a small list or it will error out also.

also everything has worked on my O3ds 9.2u/rxtools 10.3u....so have fun and if any questions just ask... :)

EVEN EUR GAMES WORK WITH NO ISSUES EVEN ONLINE!!!

6. Mr.Horath

Mr.Horath Member

Thanks! I will give a few a go!

7. selly74

selly74 New Member

good info all. I have another question, my 3ds has rx tools but when i try to use estore or to get my free pokem (mew) gift it keeps prompting me to update system!!!?? surely this will then make my rxtools along with all my games unusable???

8. Rohul1997

Rohul1997 Chaos Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Rxtools is compatible with the latest software and I'm sure updating Rxtools to the latest firmware will not make your games unsusable.

9. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Chaos Immortal Staff Member Administrator

Like Rohul said above rxTools works fine with 10.5, make sure 100% that you are in emuNAND mode before updating

10. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai New Member

Adding onto this, don't update from the eShop as it will very likley update sysNAND as well. It's safest to update from the System Settings.