1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Please Help, Installing Decrypt9 on Sysnand / generating Xorpads

Zeriel00 Mar 12, 2016

1. Zeriel00

Zeriel00 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm having a huge headache trying to get Decrypt 9 installed into Sysnand.
    I've been going in circles all day and can't find any instructions anywhere besides "build with brahman"
    and I have no idea what that means.

I'm on a new 3DS 9.2 sysnand and Reinand 9.5, I have no entry points on Sysnand, I have no Tubehax or Ironhax
    and I don't own Cubic Ninja. Is there absolutely no way to install Decrypt9 on Sysnand or another way to generate the Xorpads?
    I'm loosing my mind here...

2. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

Use browser hax just scan this qr code [​IMG]with your camera on the 3ds on system nand. Hold L+R for camera. And with the homebrew boot.3dsx on your sd card root from here The Homebrew Launcher - 3DS and have the d9 3dsx in the 3ds folder on your sd card from here https://github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. Zeriel00

Zeriel00 Well-Known Member

I GOT IT! Man I could fucking kiss you right now! You helped me with two lines of text when in GBA temp I talked to 5 different people who typed twice as much to tell me how much I suck
    Man If you need anything let me know I would fucking take a bullet for you xD

4. NeoGamer

NeoGamer Chaos Legend VIP

:rofl3:no problem

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
iHax Comunity/