1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz Pokemon - Emerald Version [GBA-VC]

TheZixGamer Mar 26, 2016

1. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

Hi Guy's

I'm back again having finally managed to find a fix for Pokemon - Emerald, now I have good news and bad news:

The Good News

The good news is, the game is working perfectly and you will have no problems playing the game to completion!

The Bad News

While the game now works and is completely playble, I have not been able to fix the battery issues with timed events... nothing major, however this unfortunately means that any time based events (primarily lottery, berry growth and evolving Eevee into Umbrion or Espion) will not work.. so yeah. But aside from that everything else works fine.

PLEASE READ: UPON LOADING YOUR SAVE FILE YOU MAY ENCOUNTER A MESSAGE SAYING "THE SAVE FILE IS CORRUPT, THE PREVIOUS SAVE FILE WILL BE LOADED"! DONT WORRY! YOUR SAVE FILE IS NOT CORRUPT, JUST IGNORE THE MESSAGE AND LOAD YOUR SAVE. THIS IS AS A RESULT OF THE PATCH, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT JUST PRESS OK AND LOAD YOUR SAVE

To download, just click the link below!
    61602front-36.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    PS: I'm also letting you guys know I will now be working on some Pokemon Hacks ;) starting with Pokemon Fire Red 386, which you will see soon. If there are any hacks that you guys want to see, please let me know below (one at a time per user)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. shinysceptile254

shinysceptile254 New Member

I do not see a link below the i just see something that says hidden content thanks to see the content

3. TheZixGamer

TheZixGamer Well-Known Member Staff Member Virtual Console CIA Uploader

try re-loading your page, probably just a cache problem with your browser. if you've thanked the post you should be able to see the link, if not i'll pm the link to you

Deku likes this.
  4. jibjibnaja

jibjibnaja Member

thank you sir

5. xaw2

xaw2 New Member

when clicking start it just stays on a white screen

iHax Comunity/