1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Mega.nz [Release] - Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods (English Dub)

Akawashi Jul 28, 2016

1. Akawashi

Akawashi Well-Known Member Staff Member Moflex Encoders

Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods (English Dub)

[​IMG]
    Download Link: [AVAILABE!] :)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Please Support The Official Release!

*If there is Audio Lag, Pause + Resume to fix it*

I Hope Everybody Enjoys this movie as much as I do...
    And if I Get I enough Likes, I'll make a Start on Resurrection 'F' Next! :D

Due to the Influx of Moflex Movies being added lately, I thought I'd join the frenzy,
    And as I am a DBZ Fan, and also a Moderator on a Dragonball Super Fan-Sub site, I thought I'd start with this! :)
    This Movie took me 50 hours to convert! ( <- No, That's Not a typo, you read that right, 50 Hours!... Read Here as to why it took me so long.)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. nthuan22

nthuan22 Member

good to know many people try their best for 3ds videos. Thank you so much. You've saved my time searching for 3ds movies.
    BTW, what is the Decryption key, please???

Akawashi and Lycanroc like this.
  3. Akawashi

Oh sorry, hold on, i wasn't ment to use a decrypt key :/ i'll reupload.... (Also, i'm trying a high quality cconversion again... it'll be about 4GB if it works.... i will upload both versions so people can choose for themselves.)
    --- Post merged ---
    LINK Changed (It's a Link & Decrypt key (So it should just let people download.) Sorry that the quality is too bad :/ i can either choose high or low quality,i cant choose inbetween. although im injecting a HQ Version atm and will upload asap for you guys!
    --- Post merged ---
    UPDATE: It won't l et me conver a HQ vid.... the file size it too large to output a cia file. so unless somebody would like to help (Alerdy, get over here you naughty pirate! :p) if someone can make this movie better quality, i will be more than happy ot add thier link (i can provide link to download of the original video file.)
    Other than tht, there's no FF or RW in this player, very baisic. I Hope paople can enjoy nontheless.

4. nthuan22

nthuan22 Member

Thank you for that. I appreciate your hard work.

Akawashi likes this.
  5. Akawashi

Thank-you :D keep an eye out, i'm waiting on getting a usb hdd so i can backup all my files on my pc and wipe it all so i can install windows x64 so i ca use moflex encoder. (i'll be able to make videos smaller, with better quality, i'm trying to convert something atm, the video starts as an mp4 at 50mb, then once converted into HQ .jpgv format it's 690mb+ by the time it's the final product.
    so really need to use moflex instead of .jpgv.

6. nthuan22

nthuan22 Member

Great!. You're rock

Akawashi likes this.
  7. Akawashi

No i don't... i'm a tease, when i'm able to use moflex, then i'll Rock! Till then, i''m just Awesome! :D

8. nthuan22

nthuan22 Member

right!

Akawashi likes this.
  9. kungfu

kungfu New Member

thanks

Akawashi likes this.
  10. ionutbigiu

ionutbigiu Member

Man , so many artifacts and the 3D sux big time because , it does not exist .

Akawashi likes this.
  11. Akawashi

This IS my first attempt at movie conversion&Injection, and because i'm using an OS that doesn't support x64 bit programs (Like the Moflex Encoder) i had to find other ways of doing it. it took a loooooong time and effort but i got it in the end. This is just untill i can use moflex and make it better.

12. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

Because this is not an actual moflex injection, it doesn't belong in the Moflex Injections section. There is nowhere else for this to be though, so I guess it should be fine.

Akawashi likes this.
  13. Akawashi

Lol, in that case, i don't think the Moflex Injections section should be called that, it should be "Video Injections" as Moflex is just one of the two formats (So far...) that we use to convert videos to.... then Whatever format, get's injected into the cia, then installed... so yeah, to accommodate for BOTH FORMATS (as this isn't the only jpgv inject here... Adventure Time is too) this section should be "Video Injects" not, "Moflex Injects" ;)
    --- Post merged ---
    ATTN: Reuploaded! (but NOT in 3D... it makes no difference in 2d movies except doubling the file size.)

14. uploadmaster

uploadmaster Chaos Fanatic Staff Member News Team Super Uploader

I have a question, this version really gets the 3D effect?