1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system
Dismiss Notice
DMCA Notice

No files are stored on our servers, all links are on external sites. If you have an issue with one of the posts/threads on our site or to make a DMCA report please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the site

Mega.nz [Release][o3DS] TWL Firmware Patch CIA

Alerdy Aug 31, 2016

1. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

This is a CIA patch of TWL Firm that I made that has the following features:
    • Disables sig checks for TwlBg section
    • Disables DS Cart White List so all DS Flashcarts that are not blocked by save chip detection will work
    • Disables SHA1 hash checks, including RSA signed ones in TWL srls
    • Enables TWL hardware access in NTR mode
    There are already CIA patches for the first three features, but none for the fourth. Luma3DS is the only CFW that has this fourth patch, and it requires a dev version too. But now, thanks to this, you can use this patch on any CFW by just installing this CIA. :D This is for old 3DS only at the moment.

What you will be able to do with this patch:
    • Run DSiWare that were not legitimately purchased
    • Access certain blocked flashcarts
    • Run custom DSiWare, such as my NDS homebrew DSiWare CIAs
    • Boost arm9 speed, have SD access
    • Have access to more WRAM and slot 1 reset

This will allow you to use the newly released DSiWare version of Nitrohax, my new wave of NDS homebrew CIA forwarders (modifications of Apache Thunder's stage3 bootstrap CIAs) that are able to have touchscreen access with NTR homebrew (thanks to the CIAs running in NTR mode and having SD access at the same time because of this patch :D), and more.

Thank you Apache Thunder for his TWL firm devfiles and guidance, and thank you Normatt for your original theory about TWL hardware access in NTR mode :)

Download (Old 3DS Only):
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    My new homebrew CIAs that I am uploading (still on the same thread as the others) will require you to have this patch or Luma3DS.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. JMSmoriarty

JMSmoriarty Member

So, if i have the last Luma user version, i don't need this ?

3. Disco

Disco New Member

What about N3DS version?

4. Alerdy

Alerdy Chaos Contributor Staff Member Uploader

I can make one sometime soon :D
    I don't know for sure (because I don't use Luma), but I think you need a dev build of Luma

5. Venox

Venox Member

nice i use reinand but on new 3ds waiting for the patch tks!

6. the assaf

the assaf New Member

Luma 6.1.1 is able to patch twl firm. note that you'll need to enable it in the configuration menu (hold select while loading luma) as it disable by default.

Alerdy likes this.
  7. tyuki kyoto

tyuki kyoto New Member

It can not be in the now of the Luma 3ds

Alerdy likes this.
  8. seed300

seed300 New Member

Lololo

9. Ryan

Ryan New Member

out?

iHax Comunity/