1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Request [Request] Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori Region Free CIA (Japanese version of Animal Crossing New Leaf)

calibanshee Feb 9, 2016

Tags:
  1. calibanshee

calibanshee Member

[EDIT: So I found out the issue.. I could NOT find this information easily when searching for this game (instead someone hinted at this solution for troubles with Fire Emblem) so I wanted to make sure anyone else searching could find answers here.

I needed to use NTR CFW. You create a folder in the 'plugins' folder and name the new folder with the TITLE_ID of the game you want to play (ex: SDCARD:/plugins/0004000000086200). Then (for Tobidase) you put the Jap plg file into that new folder. After installing the NTR CFW cia file, run the NTR CFW program on your 3DS. Now, when you run Tobidase it should load up correctly instead of crashing with a fatal error. As far I know, you need to run NTR CFW after every time you reboot (if you want to play one of the out of region games like Tobidase) that requires it.]

Would anyone be able to upload a region free CIA for Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori? The only CIA that I've seen floating around seems to not be region free.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. calibanshee

calibanshee Member

I tried converting a 3ds file myself and am still getting the same error. I'll post here again if I can get something to work, like installing the Doubutsu no Mori version update.

3. red._.ocean._.studios

red._.ocean._.studios New Member

So, where did you find the Japanese 'PLG' file? I have the CIA on my Nintendo 3DS, but it'll boot to a black screen and reboot, sending me back to sysNand.