1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Skylanders TagMo equivalent?

icw35 Nov 23, 2016

1. icw35

icw35 New Member

Hi all. First post (on this forum anyway, usually I dabble in Wii/WiiU). I recently got into NFCs because, like most, my bank account has limits on amiibo's, Skylanders, Lego Dimensions, Infinity....

For amiibo's we have TagMo.
    For LD, we have LDeditor.

These are both apk's we can install on android and write directly to blank NFC tags.

Is there something similar to this for Skylander's? I mean, NOT maxlander (which I don't have and now appears hard to get). Also with Maxlander you have to buy their specific tags, right?

I got skymodder working and can backup and restore to my official Skylanders (I have over 60), which is great. Can max 'em out if I want too. But I really want to use blank ntag215's and write some bin files to them for a few characters that I never had. Is this possible to do with my current tools (and no maxlander) i.e. skymodder, NFC phone, blank tags? apk's for LD and amiibo are awesome, surprised nothing like this exists for Skylanders.

Thanks.