1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Unity for 3DS

Voxel Studios Mar 25, 2016

Tags:
  1. Voxel Studios

Voxel Studios VIP Staff Member VIP

Hi all,

thought I might plonk this request here since I am trying to search high and low for users who have it and are willing to share it.

I suppose that Unity 3DS will require CTR SDK 11.4 as well...

If anyone is willing to share those, that would be great, and I wouldn't know how much to thank you!! :D

2. Maufeat

Maufeat Member

Yeah, sadly you have to be registered at the official Nintendo Site as Developer to be able to download Unity for 3DS - Maybe we have some developers here which have references to register there? :p

3. Mr.ButtButt

Mr.ButtButt Member

I seriously dunno why no one's leaked it yet.
    yeaaaaaah its super illegal. yeaaaaah it's dangerous.
    but
    so what? x33

Voxel Studios likes this.
  4. olec04

olec04 Active Member

it would be illegal to leak the latest one (Im signing up to be one :D)