1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

Request Valkyrie no Boken:Toki no Kagi Densetsu with Xiaomu(Project X Zone 2 first print DLC)

Azel Mar 5, 2016

1. Azel

Azel New Member

Hi everyone ! I'd like to request Valkyrie no Boken:Toki no Kagi Densetsu with Xiaomu/The Adventure of Valkyrie: The Legend of the Time Key with Xiaomu, I did search the forum first but only found DLCs like map/missions/items related to PxZ2, the main game.

The game was included as First Print DLC with Project X Zone 2 Original Sound Version. (I think It came out with the USA/EUR release too(?))

Valkyrie no Boken is pretty much a Zelda1 clone that came out on the Famicom/NES, then came Valkyrie no Densetsu, which is a much more arcade take on same idea, and came out in the arcades and PC Engine/turboGraph16.

Valkyrie no Boken made it's way in Namco Anthology 2 on PSOne, (not Namco Museum 5, which includes Valkyrie no Densetsu) and added an awesome remake, which in fact is a complete different game, that takes the first game and uses gameplay much on par with the Arcade version of the second game, with 2D PSone Graphics.

That's what The Adventure of Valkyrie: The Legend of the Time Key with Xiaomu is, the PSOne Namco Anthology awesome remake, hacked to feature Project X Zone Characters.

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to this one !!^^