1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Problem Signing up?

Please use the contact us link at the bottom of the site listing the problem with your email & ip addresses & the problem will be looked into by our admin team
  3. Temporary emails are not supported for signing up accounts on 3DS Chaos, this includes 10 minute emails. All will be detected by our system & the accounts will be deleted
  4. Shared accounts, multiple accounts & inappropriate usernames not allowed on our site

Please use a legit email account from a reliable email provider, temporary email accounts are not allowed & will be rejected by our system

[Video] How To Install BASICSploit

DarkFlare Jul 10, 2016

Tags:
  1. DarkFlare

DarkFlare Active Member

In this video, I'll show you how to install & use the new primary homebrew entrypoint for the game called SmileBASIC. This works on firmwares up to 11.0.0-33 and can likely be updated to work on new firmwares as Nintendo releases new updates. Deleting the update data for the game is very easy (simply renaming a folder on your SD Card) so a game update would not patch this exploit.

If you're wondering how I made and uploaded this video so quickly after the exploit was released, it's because I was a beta tester for it and had access to it long before anyone else did, which also gave me more time to edit the video and render it. I made this video and kept it on my computer for a few days, then uploaded it and made it public. I wasn't allowed to give it to anyone, and I respect that, so that's why it wasn't uploaded sooner.
    ---LINKS & DOWNLOADS---
    BASICSploit Script (USA 3.2.1): USA 3.2.1 - Pastebin.com
    The Homebrew Starter Kit: http://bit.ly/1LKddYm
    BASICSploit Website: BASICSploit by MrNbaYoh

If you're running version 3.3.1 of SmileBASIC:

Once this video becomes unnecessary (once the exploit works on version 3.3.1) I'll leave an annotation on the video and make it unlisted.

Enjoy :)

kapeas likes this.